Welcome OPA Bikini, Figure, Physique, Classic Physique & Bodybuilding Competitors!
We are excited to introduce to you our Posing with the IFBB Pro Fedel Clarke Bikini, Figure, Physique, Classic Physique and Bodybuilding posing seminars and contest prep workshops!
Be ready to gain the confidence you need to take the stage whether it's your first show, or you're ready to go pro!
These are Ontario's Premiere Posing and presentation camps for competitors of all levels. This is your chance to put those finishing touches on your stage presentation. If you are planning on competing in an upcoming OPA event or if you are new to the sport - you do not want to miss this.
These seminars are led by one of the most important figures in bodybuilding, IFBB Pro Fedel Clarke - Ontario Physique Association's (OPA) Ambassador and Judge, Qualified Video Critique, and Professional Posing Instructor.
During the workshop you will:
- Practice posing, get individualized critique and instruction on your posing
- Posing requirements for any new categories
- Learn exactly what to expect the day of the show
- Walk through multiple mock-judging scenarios
- Discover latest updates on OPA's posing requirements & what judges expect from you on stage
- Learn about stage presence, and get guidance on tanning, hair and makeup (ladies)
- Get familiar with the most common mistakes and how to avoid them
- Have plenty of time for Q&A
Meet the Presenters
Professional Posing Instructor, IFBB Pro, Qualified Video Critique, OPA Ambassador and Judge/Promoter of the Toronto Championships...
Schedule and Events
How to Prepare for the Seminar
- Bodybuilders: bring posing trunk or tight shorts
- Men's Physique: board shorts
- Men's Classic Physique: shorts (6 inches on the side)
- Women's Physique: posing suit or bikini
- Figure & Bikini: posing suit or bikini and shoes
- Bring food and water and be ready to learn!